- Fill paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 350° for
- 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire
- racks to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat butter until fluffy; beat in confectioners’
- sugar and extracts until smooth. Add marshmallow creme; beat until
- light and fluffy. Using a melon scoop, remove a small amount of cake
- from tops of cupcakes. Top each with a small scoop of ice cream.
- Decorate with frosting and orange peel strips. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 20 cupcakes.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cupcake equals 386 calories, 20 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 276 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.