Orange Cream Slush
In Citrus Heights, California, Nina Hall blends together these slushy beverages that taste just like orange Creamsicles. "If you don't have time to freeze the orange juice, use orange sorbet instead," she suggests.
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 8 cups orange juice
- 8 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 8 orange slices, optional
- Pour orange juice into 2-qt. freezer container; cover and freeze for
- 2 hours or until slushy, stirring twice.
- To serve, pour slush into eight glasses. Add a scoop of ice cream to
- each glass. Garnish with orange slices if desired. Yield: 8