Orange Cream Pops Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) orange gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 plastic cups or Popsicle molds (3 ounces each)
- 10 Popsicle sticks
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Cool to room temperature. Stir in the yogurt, milk and vanilla. Pour 1/4 cup into each cup or mold; insert Popsicle sticks. Freeze until firm. Yield: 10 ice pops.
Reviews for Orange Cream Pops
Sort By :
"I read the other reviews prior to making this recipe, but mine did not turn out. The pops didn't firm up enough after being frozen for 7 hours, so when I pulled the pop out of the mold, the stick came out and the pop was left behind. The texture of the pop was very soft and not really popsicle-like. I like the taste of the mixture used for the pops, but next time, I will pour this into a large bowl and freeze and then just scoop it out with an ice cream scoop. It had a the texture of a softened sherbert. I'm not sure if I did anything wrong or if this is the way it's supposed to be, but I was disappointed in the "popsicle" part of this recipe."
"very easy and good. I like the orange but other flavors might be good too."
"Very good and easy! Anxious to try different flavors."
"Easy to make with ingredients on hand. Tasty too."
"I like to snack on cold things in the hot, hot summer. This fit the bill."