Orange Cream Pops
For a lower-fat alternative to ice cream-filled pops, try slurping this citrus novelty. The tangy orange flavor will make your taste buds tingle...while the silky smooth texture offers cool comfort, no matter how high the temperatures soar.
10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 package (3 ounces) orange gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 plastic cups or Popsicle molds (3 ounces each)
- 10 Popsicle sticks
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Cool to room
- temperature. Stir in the yogurt, milk and vanilla. Pour 1/4 cup into
- each cup or mold; insert Popsicle sticks. Freeze until firm. Yield:
- 10 ice pops.
Nutritional Facts: 1 ice pop equals 57 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 40 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 starch.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now