For a lower-fat alternative to ice cream-filled pops, try slurping this citrus novelty. The tangy orange flavor will make your taste buds tingle...while the silky smooth texture offers cool comfort, no matter how high the temperatures soar.
- 1 package (3 ounces) orange gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 plastic cups or Popsicle molds (3 ounces each)
- 10 Popsicle sticks
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Cool to room temperature. Stir in the yogurt, milk and vanilla. Pour 1/4 cup into each cup or mold; insert Popsicle sticks. Freeze until firm. Yield: 10 ice pops.
Originally published as Orange Cream Pops in Light & Tasty June/July 2003, p5
Reviews for Orange Cream Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review