Orange Cream Pops Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) orange gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 10 plastic cups or Popsicle molds (3 ounces each)
- 10 Popsicle sticks
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Cool to room temperature. Stir in the yogurt, milk and vanilla. Pour 1/4 cup into each cup or mold; insert Popsicle sticks. Freeze until firm. Yield: 10 ice pops.
Reviews for Orange Cream Pops
Sort By :
"I read the other reviews prior to making this recipe, but mine did not turn out. The pops didn't firm up enough after being frozen for 7 hours, so when I pulled the pop out of the mold, the stick came out and the pop was left behind. The texture of the pop was very soft and not really popsicle-like. I like the taste of the mixture used for the pops, but next time, I will pour this into a large bowl and freeze and then just scoop it out with an ice cream scoop. It had a the texture of a softened sherbert. I'm not sure if I did anything wrong or if this is the way it's supposed to be, but I was disappointed in the "popsicle" part of this recipe."
"very easy and good. I like the orange but other flavors might be good too."
"I filled my pop molds and had some of the recipe leftover. I poured it in a bowl and instead of freezing it, I put it in the fridge. Lucky mistake! The creamy jello makes a refreshing snack or dessert."
"Very good and easy! Anxious to try different flavors."
"Easy to make with ingredients on hand. Tasty too."