Orange Cream Fruit Salad
Creamy, tangy dressing over a refreshing combination of fruits makes this salad taste so good. Our guests especially enjoy the surprising orange flavor of the dressing.
-Gayle Grigg, Phoenix, Arizona
10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1/3 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 firm bananas, sliced
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk milk, orange juice concentrate and pudding mix
- 2 minutes. Stir in sour cream.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss gently to coat. Refrigerate, covered,
- at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 10 servings.