Orange Cream Fruit Salad Recipe
Creamy, tangy dressing over a refreshing combination of fruits makes this salad taste so good. Our guests especially enjoy the surprising orange flavor of the dressing. -Gayle Grigg, Phoenix, Arizona
- 1-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1/3 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 firm bananas, sliced
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk milk, orange juice concentrate and pudding mix 2 minutes. Stir in sour cream.
- 2. Add remaining ingredients; toss gently to coat. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Orange Cream Fruit Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC