Orange Cream Fruit Salad
Creamy, tangy dressing over a refreshing combination of fruits makes this salad taste so good. Our guests especially enjoy the surprising orange flavor of the dressing.
-Gayle Grigg, Phoenix, Arizona
8-10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- In a large salad bowl, combine fruits; set aside. In a small bowl,
- beat pudding mix, milk and orange juice concentrate for 2 minutes.
- Add sour cream; mix well. Spoon over fruit; toss to coat. Cover and
- refrigerate for 2 hours. Yield: 8-10 servings.