Orange Cream Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1/3 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 firm bananas, sliced
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk milk, orange juice concentrate and pudding mix 2 minutes. Stir in sour cream.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss gently to coat. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Orange Cream Fruit Salad(4)
Sort By :
The best fruit salad I have found 5 STARS!! So simple to make low to no fat & Diabetic. Which I always do and no one knows! Every holiday this is on my menu.
This was good and easy
This is an terrific recipe. I've made it for holiday gatherings many times.
This is delicious, my family ask for this all the time. I have made it for years. It is easy to adapt to a diabetic or low fat diet, by using skim milk and sugar free pudding, light or fat free sour cream.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Apple Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >