- 1-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1/3 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 firm bananas, sliced
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk milk, orange juice concentrate and pudding mix 2 minutes. Stir in sour cream.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss gently to coat. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Orange Cream Fruit Salad
Sort By :
"I recall preparing this salad when it first came out in Taste of Home. I did not have the pineapple tidbits on hand. I'd used drained, crushed pineapple and a regular 15-oz. can of drained peach halves, sliced and 5 medium Navel oranges, peeled and cut into slices. I used1 cup sour cream. I'd kept the apples and bananas the same. I had added 1 cup slicedfresh strawberries. My tip: Add the berries and banana slices to salad just before serving so the fruit doesn't get mushy! ('ve had to keep that in mind when making a fresh fruit salad!) delowenstein"
"This salad has become one of my most requested recipes! We have 6 children, & all of them asked me to make it for their First Communion & Confirmation celebrations, along with high school & college graduation parties. We frequently have it for Easter, 4th of July, Labor Day, & in the dead of winter when we need a reminder of the taste of summer! I've also used the "dressing" mixture alone for a quick dessert; it's so refreshing & light! A very healthy treat however you choose to use it!"
"The best fruit salad I have found 5 STARS!! So simple to make low to no fat & Diabetic. Which I always do and no one knows! Every holiday this is on my menu."
"This was good and easy"
"This is an terrific recipe. I've made it for holiday gatherings many times."