- 1-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1/3 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 firm bananas, sliced
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk milk, orange juice concentrate and pudding mix 2 minutes. Stir in sour cream.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss gently to coat. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Orange Cream Fruit Salad
Sort By :
"I recall preparing this salad when it first came out in Taste of Home. I did not have the pineapple tidbits on hand. I'd used drained, crushed pineapple and a regular 15-oz. can of drained peach halves, sliced and 5 medium Navel oranges, peeled and cut into slices. I used1 cup sour cream. I'd kept the apples and bananas the same. I had added 1 cup slicedfresh strawberries. My tip: Add the berries and banana slices to salad just before serving so the fruit doesn't get mushy! ('ve had to keep that in mind when making a fresh fruit salad!) delowenstein"
"This salad has become one of my most requested recipes! We have 6 children, & all of them asked me to make it for their First Communion & Confirmation celebrations, along with high school & college graduation parties. We frequently have it for Easter, 4th of July, Labor Day, & in the dead of winter when we need a reminder of the taste of summer! I've also used the "dressing" mixture alone for a quick dessert; it's so refreshing & light! A very healthy treat however you choose to use it!"
"The best fruit salad I have found 5 STARS!! So simple to make low to no fat & Diabetic. Which I always do and no one knows! Every holiday this is on my menu."
"This was good and easy"