- 1-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1/3 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 firm bananas, sliced
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk milk, orange juice concentrate and pudding mix 2 minutes. Stir in sour cream.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss gently to coat. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Orange Cream Fruit Salad
Sort By :
This salad has become one of my most requested recipes! We have 6 children, & all of them asked me to make it for their First Communion & Confirmation celebrations, along with high school & college graduation parties. We frequently have it for Easter, 4th of July, Labor Day, & in the dead of winter when we need a reminder of the taste of summer! I've also used the "dressing" mixture alone for a quick dessert; it's so refreshing & light! A very healthy treat however you choose to use it!
The best fruit salad I have found 5 STARS!! So simple to make low to no fat & Diabetic. Which I always do and no one knows! Every holiday this is on my menu.
This was good and easy
This is an terrific recipe. I've made it for holiday gatherings many times.
This is delicious, my family ask for this all the time. I have made it for years. It is easy to adapt to a diabetic or low fat diet, by using skim milk and sugar free pudding, light or fat free sour cream.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Apple Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >