Orange Cream Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- In a large salad bowl, combine fruits; set aside. In a small bowl, beat pudding mix, milk and orange juice concentrate for 2 minutes. Add sour cream; mix well. Spoon over fruit; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Orange Cream Fruit Salad(4)
Sort By :
The best fruit salad I have found 5 STARS!! So simple to make low to no fat & Diabetic. Which I always do and no one knows! Every holiday this is on my menu.
This was good and easy
This is an terrific recipe. I've made it for holiday gatherings many times.
This is delicious, my family ask for this all the time. I have made it for years. It is easy to adapt to a diabetic or low fat diet, by using skim milk and sugar free pudding, light or fat free sour cream.