Orange Cream Freezer Dessert Recipe
- 4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 3-1/2 quarts vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1. In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Set aside 2 cups for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture into two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. pans. Cover and freeze for at least 10 minutes.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine ice cream and orange juice concentrate until smooth. Spoon over crusts (pans will be full). Freeze for 10 minutes or until partially firm.
- 3. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture; gently press down. Cover and freeze for up to 2 months. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 desserts (24 servings each).
1 serving (1 piece) equals 164 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 112 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Orange Cream Freezer Dessert
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.