Orange Cream Dessert Recipe
- 2 cups cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (6 ounces) orange or lime gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1. In a large bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter; set aside 1/4 cup for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. In another bowl, dissolve gelatin in water; cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- 2. Stir in ice cream until smooth. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Chill until firm. Yield: 12-15 servings.
1 piece: 244 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 196mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Orange Cream Dessert
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.