Orange Cream Delight Recipe
This light dessert will satisfy anyone's sweet tooth. Topped with refreshing fruit and lightened with marshmallows, it's pretty and tasty.
- 1 carton (4 ounces) whipped orange yogurt
- 3/4 cup fat-free whipped topping
- 1/2 cup canned mandarin oranges
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 1. In a small bowl, combine yogurt and whipped topping; fold in oranges and marshmallows. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving. Garnish servings with banana slices. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 229 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 75mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Orange Cream Delight
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC