Orange Cream Delight Recipe
This light dessert will satisfy anyone's sweet tooth. Topped with refreshing fruit and lightened with marshmallows, it's pretty and tasty.
- 1 carton (4 ounces) whipped orange yogurt
- 3/4 cup fat-free whipped topping
- 1/2 cup canned mandarin oranges
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 1. In a small bowl, combine yogurt and whipped topping; fold in oranges and marshmallows. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving. Garnish servings with banana slices. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup equals 229 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 75 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC