This light dessert will satisfy anyone's sweet tooth. Topped with refreshing fruit and lightened with marshmallows, it's pretty and tasty.
- 1 carton (4 ounces) whipped orange yogurt
- 3/4 cup fat-free whipped topping
- 1/2 cup canned mandarin oranges
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 small banana, sliced
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt and whipped topping; fold in oranges and marshmallows. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving. Garnish servings with banana slices. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Orange Cream Delight in Reminisce December/January 2011, p44
Reviews for Orange Cream Delight
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review