Orange Cream Cheese Spread
"Here's a smooth fluffy spread that couldn't be easier to make—it has only four ingredients," reports Lois Gelzer of Standish, Maine. "Try it as a topper on oven-fresh muffins or pumpkin bread. It lends a zingy orange taste to toast and bagels at breakfast, too."
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- In a bowl, beat all ingredients until smooth. Store in the
- refrigerator. Yield: 1 cup.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (2 tablespoons) equals 84 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 84 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.