Orange Cream Cheese Spread Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- In a bowl, beat all ingredients until smooth. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1 cup.
Reviews for Orange Cream Cheese Spread
Sort By :
Excellent flavor! Also wonderful on Pumpkin Bread, to say the least.
This spread is excellent! Great on chocolate chip bagels and blueberry bagels. A keeper for sure, will be making this a lot in the future (especially since it is so easy to make). Thanks for sharing, Lois!
This was pretty good. I added some orange extract since I didn't think it had enough orange flavor.
This is so good and very easy to make. My husband loves it on bagels. I like the fact it is much heathier than store bought spreads. I have made it many times!
Was delicious on pumpkin cranberry walnut bread!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheese Spread >
- Cheese Spreads >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Healthy Appetizers >
- Healthy Cooking Appetizers >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Finger Foods >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >