Orange Cream Cheese Muffins Recipe
When you make these in the Texas-size muffin pans, they certainly satisfy your hunger! These are very tasty muffins, and we really enjoy them.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1-3/4 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 6 teaspoons orange marmalade
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar. Add the egg and juice. Beat well. Stir in the biscuit mix just until moistened. Fold in pecans.
- 2. Grease six Texas-size or jumbo muffin pans generously. Spoon 1/4 cup batter into each cup. Spoon 1 teaspoon marmalade into the center of each muffin. Top with remaining batter.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Yield: 6 jumbo muffins.
1 each: 297 calories, 15g fat (5g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 497mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Orange Cream Cheese Muffins
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC