- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1-3/4 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 6 teaspoons orange marmalade
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar. Add the egg and juice. Beat well. Stir in the biscuit mix just until moistened. Fold in pecans.
- Grease six Texas-size or jumbo muffin pans generously. Spoon 1/4 cup batter into each cup. Spoon 1 teaspoon marmalade into the center of each muffin. Top with remaining batter.
- Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Yield: 6 jumbo muffins.
Originally published as Orange Cream Cheese Muffins in Country Extra March 1991, p45
Reviews for Orange Cream Cheese Muffins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review