Orange Cranberry Vinaigrette Recipe
When I give jars of my Cranberry Vinegar, I'm certain to include this recipe. The vinaigrette pairs especially well with a green salad featuring dried cranberries, mandarin oranges and toasted walnuts. Or use it as a marinade for chicken and salmon.—Kathy Rairigh, Milford, Indiana
- 1/2 cup Cranberry Orange Vinegar or raspberry vinegar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1. In a blender, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and process for 1 minute. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Stir in poppy seeds. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
2 tablespoons equals 120 calories, 11 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 119 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC