Orange Cranberry Vinaigrette Recipe
- 1/2 cup Cranberry Orange Vinegar or raspberry vinegar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1. In a blender, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and process for 1 minute. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Stir in poppy seeds. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
2 tablespoon: 120 calories, 11g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 119mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Orange Cranberry Vinaigrette
"Very good! I stirred the ingredients together by hand with a fork rather than use the food processor and served it with poultry."