Orange Cranberry Vinaigrette Recipe
When I give jars of my Cranberry Vinegar, I'm certain to include this recipe. The vinaigrette pairs especially well with a green salad featuring dried cranberries, mandarin oranges and toasted walnuts. Or use it as a marinade for chicken and salmon.—Kathy Rairigh, Milford, Indiana
- 1/2 cup Cranberry Orange Vinegar or raspberry vinegar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- In a blender, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and process for 1 minute. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Stir in poppy seeds. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Cranberry Orange Vinaigrette in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2010, p129
Reviews for Orange Cranberry Vinaigrette
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review