Orange Cranberry Relish Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 3 medium oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur or orange juice
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the cranberries, sugar and orange peel. Cook over medium heat until the berries pop, about 15 minutes.
- 2. Remove from the heat; stir in the oranges, liqueur and rosemary. Transfer to a small bowl. Cover and store in the refrigerator. Yield: 4 cups.
1/4 cup: 60 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), trace protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 starch
Reviews for Orange Cranberry Relish
"Shouldn't there be water in this?"