Fresh rosemary add an unique, but special flavor twist to homemade cranberry relish. It would be great along side most roasted meats or poultry.—Nancy Mueller, Bloomington, Minnesota
Recommended: 30 Make-Ahead Thanksgiving Recipes
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 3 medium oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur or orange juice
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- In a large saucepan, combine the cranberries, sugar and orange peel. Cook over medium heat until the berries pop, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in the oranges, liqueur and rosemary. Transfer to a small bowl. Cover and store in the refrigerator. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Cranberry-Orange Relish in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2010, p92
Reviews for Orange Cranberry Relish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 25, 2015
"Shouldn't there be water in this?"