Fresh rosemary add an unique, but special flavor twist to homemade cranberry relish. It would be great along side most roasted meats or poultry.—Nancy Mueller, Bloomington, Minnesota
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 3 medium oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur or orange juice
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- In a large saucepan, combine the cranberries, sugar and orange peel. Cook over medium heat until the berries pop, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in the oranges, liqueur and rosemary. Transfer to a small bowl. Cover and store in the refrigerator. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Cranberry-Orange Relish in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2010, p92
Reviews for Orange Cranberry Relish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 25, 2015
"Shouldn't there be water in this?"