- Transfer to a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at
- 350° for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan
- to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For glaze, in a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, butter,
- vanilla and enough water to achieve desired consistency. Drizzle
- over cake. Yield: 12 servings.
ORANGE-CRANBERRY MINI POUND CAKES WITH VANILLA GLAZE: Make batter as directed; fill 16 greased and floured 4-in. fluted tube pans. Bake at 350° for 17-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 658 calories, 30 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 153 mg cholesterol, 293 mg sodium, 92 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.