Orange Cranberry Chutney Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup chopped peeled Golden Delicious apple
- In a small saucepan, combine the first eight ingredients. Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes or just until the cranberries start to pop. Stir in the apple. Cook 8-10 minutes longer or until thickened and all berries have popped.
- Serve warm or cold. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Orange Cranberry Chutney(2)
Sort By :
Delicious - it was easy to make and well-received by the family today. Everyone wants the recipe! We've just found a new "traditional" Thanksgiving dish!
This recipe is easy and delicious. I served it with turkey for Thanksgiving and then used the leftovers with pork steaks three days later. It was awesome both times. I will definitly make it again.
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Fresh Cranberry Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >