Orange Crab Salad Recipe
This salad is especially satisfying with oranges from our own trees.
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 medium grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 can (3 ounces) chow mein noodles
- GINGER SALAD DRESSING:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Divide the salad greens among four salad plates. Sprinkle with the chow mein noodles. Top each with about 3/4 cup crab mixture.
- 2. In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Serve with crab salad. Yield: 4 servings.
1-3/4 cups: 536 calories, 40g fat (5g saturated fat), 48mg cholesterol, 423mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 7g fiber), 14g protein.
Reviews for Orange Crab Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC