- strawberry into chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Place on a
- waxed paper-lined baking sheet; refrigerate until set, about 30
- In a small bowl, combine the frosting ingredients; beat until smooth.
- Frost cake. Garnish each serving with a chocolate-covered
- strawberry. Yield: 12 servings.
Editor's Note: Diet cola is not recommended for this recipe.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 556 calories, 23 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 424 mg sodium, 85 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.