Orange Coffee Cake Ring Recipe
Tiny Dobbin of Winchester, Virginia shares her super-easy recipe for dressed-up orange rolls. With just three ingredients, Orange Coffee Cake Ring turns ordinary into elegant with toasted coconut and cream cheese.
- 1 tube (13.9 ounces) orange sweet rolls with icing
- 1 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Set aside icing from sweet rolls. Arrange rolls in a greased 9-in. round baking pan. Bake 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and reserved icing. Spread over rolls. Sprinkle with coconut. Serve warm. Yield: 8 rolls.
1 each: 212 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 368mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Orange Coffee Cake Ring
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC