- Brush with melted butter. Combine the coconut, sugar and orange
- peel; sprinkle over dough. Cut each circle into 12 wedges. Roll up
- wedges from the wide ends and place point side down 2 in. apart on
- greased baking sheets. Curve ends to form crescents. Cover and let
- rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 12-16 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire rack to cool. For glaze, combine the confectioners'
- sugar and enough orange juice to achieve desired consistency.
- Drizzle over warm rolls.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 crescent roll equals 154 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 132 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.