Orange Coconut Balls Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) vanilla wafers, crushed
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup orange juice concentrate
- Additional confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Roll into 1-in. balls, then roll in confectioners' sugar. Store in the refrigerator. Roll in additional confectioners' sugar before serving. Yield: 4-1/2 dozen.
2 each: 98 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 46mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Orange Coconut Balls
"Tasty and easy to make. People really liked the orange flavor."