Orange Coconut Balls Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) vanilla wafers, crushed
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup orange juice concentrate
- Additional confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Roll into 1-in. balls, then roll in confectioners' sugar. Store in the refrigerator. Roll in additional confectioners' sugar before serving. Yield: 4-1/2 dozen.
2 each: 98 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 46mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Orange Coconut Balls
"Tasty and easy to make. People really liked the orange flavor."