- 1 package (12 ounces) vanilla wafers, crushed
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup orange juice concentrate
- Additional confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Roll into 1-in. balls, then roll in confectioners' sugar. Store in the refrigerator. Roll in additional confectioners' sugar before serving. Yield: 4-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Orange Coconut Balls in Best of Country Cookies 1999, p110
Reviews for Orange Coconut Balls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 12, 2014
"Tasty and easy to make. People really liked the orange flavor."