- 2 to 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, optional
- 6 slices bread
- Additional honey, optional
- In a small bowl, mix the butter, honey and cinnamon. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan; spread to coat bottom of pan.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk the eggs, orange juice and, if desired, salt. Dip both sides of bread in egg mixture. Place in prepared pan.
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Invert onto a serving platter; serve with honey if desired. Yield: 6 slices.
Reviews for Orange-Cinnamon French Toast
Sort By :
This had too much orange flavor for our tastes.
This was a quick and tasty breakfast! Would be even better with an orange-infused syrup or honey to drizzle on top.
This was a good, easy breakfast. Nice flavors and I liked the honey drizzle.
Wow! This is excellent. My whole family loved this and gobbled it up quickly. I did add a little cinnamon to the orange/egg mixture. It was great with honey or maple syrup.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Breakfast Recipes >
- French Toast Recipes >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Breakfast >
- Taste of Home Magazine Brunch Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Vegetarian Recipes >