Orange Chocolate Pudding Recipe
Melt-in-your-mouth desserts just don’t come easier than this to-die-for chocolate pudding with a hint of orange. Our thanks to Carol Norman of North Sydney, Nova Scotia for the recipe!
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon thawed orange juice concentrate
- In a small heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips with cream over medium heat; stir until smooth. In a small bowl, combine egg yolk and orange juice concentrate. Stir a small amount of hot chocolate mixture into egg mixture; return all to the pan, stirring constantly.
- Bring to a gentle boil; cook and stir 1 minute longer or until mixture reaches 160° or coats the back of a metal spoon. Remove from the heat.
- Cool for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Transfer to dessert dishes. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Orange Chocolate Pudding in Cooking for 2 Spring 2007, p26
Reviews for Orange Chocolate Pudding(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Pudding >
- Chocolate Pudding Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Desserts for Two >
- Desserts Recipes For Two >
- Easy Chocolate Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Sodium Desserts >