Orange Chocolate Fondue
"Invite you family and friends to dip cubes of cake and pieces of fruit into this rich, luscious fondue for a special treat during the holiday season," writes Mary Jean DeVries from her home in Grandville, Michigan.
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 frozen pound cake (16 ounces), thawed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- Sliced bananas and star fruit, orange segments, sweet cherries or strawberries or fruit of your choice
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, cook and stir the chocolate chips,
- bittersweet chocolate and cream until smooth. Stir in the orange
- juice concentrate. Keep warm. Serve with cake and fruit. Yield:
- 1-1/3 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 278 calories, 16 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 177 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.