Orange Chocolate Fondue Recipe
"Invite you family and friends to dip cubes of cake and pieces of fruit into this rich, luscious fondue for a special treat during the holiday season," writes Mary Jean DeVries from her home in Grandville, Michigan.
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 frozen pound cake (16 ounces), thawed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- Sliced bananas and star fruit, orange segments, sweet cherries or strawberries or fruit of your choice
- 1. In a heavy saucepan over low heat, cook and stir the chocolate chips, bittersweet chocolate and cream until smooth. Stir in the orange juice concentrate. Keep warm. Serve with cake and fruit. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 278 calories, 16 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 177 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC