Orange Chocolate Fondue Recipe
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 frozen pound cake (16 ounces), thawed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- Sliced bananas and star fruit, orange segments, sweet cherries or strawberries or fruit of your choice
- 1. In a heavy saucepan over low heat, cook and stir the chocolate chips, bittersweet chocolate and cream until smooth. Stir in the orange juice concentrate. Keep warm. Serve with cake and fruit. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
2 tablespoon: 278 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 83mg cholesterol, 177mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Orange Chocolate Fondue
"This is the perfect balance of orange and chocolate. I wouldn't change a thing. So good!"
"The orange-chocolate flavor is my favorite. It was quick, easy, & everybody loved it. It made for a relaxing ending to a good night."