"Invite you family and friends to dip cubes of cake and pieces of fruit into this rich, luscious fondue for a special treat during the holiday season," writes Mary Jean DeVries from her home in Grandville, Michigan.
Recommended: 25 Light Chocolate Dessert Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 frozen pound cake (16 ounces), thawed and cubed
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a heavy saucepan, combine both chocolates and cream; cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Stir in orange juice concentrate; keep warm. Serve with cake and fruit. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
Originally published as Orange Chocolate Fondue in Taste of Home December/January 2002, p65
Reviews forOrange Chocolate Fondue
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 19, 2016
"Love the orange juice in this just makes it a whole different flavor."
Reviewed May. 12, 2011
"This is the perfect balance of orange and chocolate. I wouldn't change a thing. So good!"