"Invite you family and friends to dip cubes of cake and pieces of fruit into this rich, luscious fondue for a special treat during the holiday season," writes Mary Jean DeVries from her home in Grandville, Michigan.
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 frozen pound cake (16 ounces), thawed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- Sliced bananas and star fruit, orange segments, sweet cherries or strawberries or fruit of your choice
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, cook and stir the chocolate chips, bittersweet chocolate and cream until smooth. Stir in the orange juice concentrate. Keep warm. Serve with cake and fruit. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
Originally published as Orange Chocolate Fondue in Taste of Home December/January 2002, p65
Reviews for Orange Chocolate Fondue
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 12, 2011
"This is the perfect balance of orange and chocolate. I wouldn't change a thing. So good!"
Reviewed Aug. 9, 2010
"The orange-chocolate flavor is my favorite. It was quick, easy, & everybody loved it. It made for a relaxing ending to a good night."