Orange Chip Cheesecake Recipe
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 3/4 to 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 chocolate crumb or graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- Additional chocolate chips
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs, beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in salt and orange extract just until blended. Fold in chocolate chips. Pour filling over crust. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until center is almost set. Remove from the oven; increase temperature to 425°.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, sugar and vanilla; spread over cheesecake. Bake 5 minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Refrigerate overnight. Just before serving, garnish with oranges and additional chocolate chips. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 519 calories, 33 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 128 mg cholesterol, 417 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Orange Chip Cheesecake
"This was so easy and so tasty too-"