Orange Chicken Recipe
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix, crushed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- Orange slices, optional
- 1. In a shallow bowl, beat egg and orange juice. In another bowl, combine stuffing mix, paprika, orange peel and salt.
- 2. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then in crumbs, turning to coat well. Pour butter into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Place chicken in baking dish, turning once to butter both sides.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 45 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Garnish with orange slices if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (4 ounces) equals 241 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 112 mg cholesterol, 544 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Reviews for Orange Chicken
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.