Orange Chicken Wraps
Oranges give these cool and crunchy wraps a pleasant change of pace. The tasty handhelds come together in a snap. Enjoy them as a simple weeknight meal or a quick weekend lunch. —Jamie Jones, Madison, Georgia
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 cups coleslaw mix
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon sunflower kernels
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/3 cup coleslaw salad dressing
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-serve roasted chicken breast strips, chopped
- 3/4 cup honey barbecue sauce
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Add salad
- dressing; toss to coat. In another bowl, combine chicken and
- barbecue sauce.
- Spoon 3/4 cup coleslaw mixture down the center of each tortilla; top
- with 1/4 cup chicken mixture. Roll up. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 wrap equals 399 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 948 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 17 g protein.