Orange Chicken Wraps Recipe
- 4 cups coleslaw mix
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon sunflower kernels
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/3 cup coleslaw salad dressing
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-serve roasted chicken breast strips, chopped
- 3/4 cup honey barbecue sauce
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Add salad dressing; toss to coat. In another bowl, combine chicken and barbecue sauce.
- 2. Spoon 3/4 cup coleslaw mixture down the center of each tortilla; top with 1/4 cup chicken mixture. Roll up. Yield: 8 servings.
1 wrap equals 399 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 948 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.