My husband loves this stir-fry, so we have it quite often. I'm delighted with the ingredients as we have six orange trees in our backyard. -Bunny Bronson, Lake Placid, Florida
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 2 green onions with tops, sliced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Hot cooked rice
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- In a skillet or wok, cook the chicken and onions in oil until chicken is no longer pink.
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, orange juice, soy sauce and ginger until smooth. Pour over chicken mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Serve with rice. Top with the orange segments, walnuts and parsley. Yield: 2-3 servings.
Originally published as Orange Chicken Stir-Fry in Reminisce September/October 2003, p49
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Orange Chicken Stir-Fry
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review