- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- Hot cooked pasta
- In a large skillet, stir-fry the chicken, carrots, green pepper and onion in oil until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- In a small bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; stir in orange juice and chili sauce until smooth. Add to skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with pasta. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Orange Chicken Skillet
Sort By :
This recipe was awful. The sauce was too thick and the mixture of the OJ and chili sauce did not taste well together. Will never make again!
The sauce was way too sweet and the flavor wasn't very good.
Very, very tasty! Family loved it.
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Stir Fry >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >