Orange Chicken Salad Recipe
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- 1. In a bowl, combine the chicken, celery, green pepper and onion. Add mayonnaise, orange juice and peel and salt; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve on lettuce if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 686 calories, 54g fat (9g saturated fat), 145mg cholesterol, 595mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 41g protein .
Reviews for Orange Chicken Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.