Orange Chicken Salad
This salad is so easy to put together and makes a wonderful salad to bring to a church supper or get-together.Barbara Bird, Scottsmoor, Florida
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 medium orange, peeled and sectioned
- Romaine leaves, optional
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers, optional
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, pecans and celery. Combine the
- mayonnaise, sour cream, salt and pepper; pour over salad and toss to
- coat. Fold in orange sections. Serve on individual lettuce-lined
- plates with assorted crackers. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 496 calories, 35 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 92 mg cholesterol, 277 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 31 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.