- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 medium orange, peeled and sectioned
- Romaine leaves, optional
- Assorted crackers, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, pecans and celery. Combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, salt and pepper; pour over salad and toss to coat. Fold in orange sections. Serve on individual lettuce-lined plates with assorted crackers. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Orange Chicken Salad(2)
Sort By :
Substituted drained, canned mandarin oranges for fresh orange and used low-fat mayonnaise to lighten it up. Will toast pecans next time to heighten the flavor and can use less.
My family thought it was a great summer dinner salad.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Recipes >
- Chicken Salads >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Salad Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >