Orange Chicken Salad Recipe
The refreshing taste of orange makes this chicken salad quite different from all the others I've tried over the years. I enjoy garnishing this salad with orange slices...it's an attractive, colorful look for spring. -Stephanie Bishop, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, celery, green pepper and onion. Add mayonnaise, orange juice and peel and salt; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve on lettuce if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Orange Chicken Salad in Reminisce Extra April 2001, p52
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Orange Chicken Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review