Orange Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup uncooked spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup mandarin oranges
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1 green onion, sliced
- ORANGE VINAIGRETTE:
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a small bowl, combine the pasta, chicken, oranges, cucumber, grapes and onion.
- 2. In another bowl, whisk the vinaigrette ingredients. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 serving.
1-3/4 cups: 529 calories, 17g fat (3g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 52mg sodium, 67g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 2g fiber), 28g protein.
Reviews for Orange Chicken Pasta Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.