Orange Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup uncooked spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup mandarin oranges
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1 green onion, sliced
- ORANGE VINAIGRETTE:
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a small bowl, combine the pasta, chicken, oranges, cucumber, grapes and onion.
- In another bowl, whisk the vinaigrette ingredients. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Orange Chicken Pasta Salad in Cooking for 2 Spring 2007, p58
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Orange Chicken Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 23, 2008