- 2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 30 endive leaves
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Spoon about 1 tablespoon onto each endive leaf. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Orange-Chicken Endive Boats in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2011, p16
Reviews for Orange-Chicken Endive Boats
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review