- (mixture will be thick). Stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Cut a large hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; fill half
- full with cream cheese mixture. Press bag slightly to flatten. Cut a
- small hole in another bag; insert star tip No. 21. Place filled bag
- in empty bag; fill empty bag with orange mixture. Pipe in a swirled
- design in parfait glasses; chill. Garnish with chocolate hearts if
- desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 687 calories, 40 g fat (29 g saturated fat), 104 mg cholesterol, 574 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.