- 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the
- top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, orange juice
- concentrate and vanilla until smooth. Punch dough down. Turn onto a
- lightly floured surface; divide in half. Roll one portion into an
- 18-in. x 7-in. rectangle. Spread half of the filling to within 1/2
- in. of edges.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to
- seal. Cut into 12 slices; place cut side down in a greased 13-in. x
- 9-in. baking pan. Repeat with remaining dough and filling. Cover and
- let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Combine the
- confectioners' sugar, orange juice and peel; drizzle over warm
- rolls. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 dozen.
To Make Ahead: Prepare, shape and place rolls in baking pans as directed. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Remove rolls from the refrigerator and let stand for 30 minutes. Bake and glaze as directed.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 284 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 201 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.