Orange Chantilly Cream Recipe
- 12 medium navel oranges
- 4-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2-1/4 teaspoons orange extract
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1. Cut a thin slice off the top of each orange. With a grapefruit spoon, scoop out pulp. Invert oranges onto paper towels to drain. Remove and discard membrane from orange pulp; set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar and extract; beat until stiff peaks form. Beat in orange juice. Fold in reserved orange pulp. Spoon into orange shells. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 418 calories, 33 g fat (21 g saturated fat), 122 mg cholesterol, 35 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Orange Chantilly Cream
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.