- Press dough onto bottom and 1/4 in. up sides of a 13x9-in. baking pan
- coated with cooking spray. Bake 15-20 minutes or until edges are
- light brown. Cool 10 minutes on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a large bowl, beat brown sugar, egg whites, egg,
- flour, extracts and salt until smooth. Stir in cashews. Pour into
- crust. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until set.
- Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. In a small bowl, mix icing
- ingredients; drizzle over top. Cut into bars. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 bar equals 145 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 98 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.