Orange Caramel Ice Cream Sauce Recipe
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- Butter pecan ice cream
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook and stir brown sugar and cream over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a boil; cook for 5 minutes or until mixture is reduced by half. Remove from the heat. Stir in milk and orange extract. Cover and refrigerate.
- 2. Just before serving, warm over low heat. Serve with ice cream. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 215 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 37 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 2 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.