Orange Caramel Ice Cream Sauce Recipe
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- Butter pecan ice cream
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook and stir brown sugar and cream over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a boil; cook for 5 minutes or until mixture is reduced by half. Remove from the heat. Stir in milk and orange extract. Cover and refrigerate.
- 2. Just before serving, warm over low heat. Serve with ice cream. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
2 tablespoon: 215 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 37mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 0g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Orange Caramel Ice Cream Sauce
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.