Orange Caramel Ice Cream Sauce Recipe
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- Butter pecan ice cream
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook and stir brown sugar and cream over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a boil; cook for 5 minutes or until mixture is reduced by half. Remove from the heat. Stir in milk and orange extract. Cover and refrigerate.
- 2. Just before serving, warm over low heat. Serve with ice cream. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
2 tablespoon: 215 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 37mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 0g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Orange Caramel Ice Cream Sauce
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.