Orange Buttered Peas Recipe
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the marmalade, butter and orange peel. Add mushrooms; cook and stir until tender. Cook peas according to package directions; drain. Add mushroom mixture and toss. Season with salt and pepper. Yield: 6-8 servings.
3/4 cup: 89 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 97mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Orange Buttered Peas
"I just made this for dinner tonight and it was delicious! Used Trader Joes frozen peas with shiitake mushrooms and it tasted amazing!"